With safety in mind, Fastbraces® Technology was developed to straighten teeth differently – allowing for a fast, safe and affordable solution.
Fastbraces® Technology allows for movement of the roots of the teeth towards their final positions from the beginning of treatment by torquing them from the very first appointment. Patients can now get results often with less sensitivity, in about a year, and in some cases, just a few months. It has been developed and tested over the past 20 years and is now becoming available in countries around the world .
Fastbraces® Technology is fast, safe, easy and affordable treatment offered by Dr Johnny Fearon, specialist prosothodontist at Ashgrove. With the patented triangular design of the braces, cutting edge techniques and a special heat-activated wire, this new technology is revolutionizing the field of orthodontics.
The advantages of Fastbraces over “conventional orthodontics” are:
- Almost always NON-EXTRACTION.
- Just one-wire.
- 3 months to about a year (for advanced corrections).
- Typically low cost.
- Pain reduction statistically.
- Less root resorption statistically.
- Typically 15-20 mins per day retainers (opposed to 27/7 for conventional orthodontics).
- Lifetime Commitment by Participating Providers.
- Worldwide referral network.